Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Get protected with Derma Science Hand Gel

 I may not yet recovered from fever and I may be positive for having the COVID-19 virus (still waiting for my swab results tom, I'm currently in isolation), but despite that, I see to it that I will practice the necessary precautions to be protected, and to protect others from getting sick. 

And that being said, I have my newest addition of sanitizer in my go-to bag, and I am thankful that Derma Science Hand Gel is now available online (ShopeeLazada, website) since its official launch last week, and I hope it'll be available in all convenience stores, pharmacies, and supermarkets nationwide. 

I have my travel-sized alcohol and sanitizer from Derma Science and I chose to bring them both with me whenever I'm outside for errands. But it makes me wonder:

Question, what's the difference between the two?

Alcohols and gel sanitizers can BOTH protect us from germs and viruses, depending on its concentration. Alcohols can be messy especially if they are not in a spritzer bottle, and they tend to evaporate immediately. Gel sanitizers, on the other hand, are more concentrated, but there are some sanitizers that I tried that are harmful to the skin. The good thing about Derma Science Hand Gel is the fact that it doesn't have parabens and coloring agents that are known to be harmful, especially those who have sensitive skin. 

The first thing I noticed after I first tried Derma Science Hand Gel is the fact that it doesn't have any sticky feeling after applying. it has a mild chamomile scent. But I personally love the travel-sized variant for it has a sweet cherry blossom scent. 

Added to that, Derma Science Hand Gel are priced reasonably and they come in different sizes: 

  • 100ml bottle with Sakura Extract, best for travel and personal use, priced at Php 110
  • 490ml pump bottle with German Chamomile extract for general use (reasonably priced at Php 320) 

Get yours at ShopeeLazada and tru Good and Grains website. Don't forget to follow Derma Science Hand Gel on Facebook and Instagram



No comments:

Post a Comment