Saturday, January 2, 2021

Happy 2021! Fab Pinas is Back!

 Happy fabulous new year! 


Hello there, Cristal here aka the blogger behind SailorStarCatcher Online and Fab Pinas, and here's to announce that

FAB PINAS IS BACK! 

I've been on hiatus since 2017 to focus on personal and professional matters. 2020 took a massive toll on us, and along with major life changes, I decided to fix everything on my public profiles, including this space. 

All the lifestyle, events, press releases will now be posted here as I will be focusing more on my personal/hobbies niches on SailorStarCatcher Online. To organize everything is my personal goal this year, so please support the Fab Pinas crew here and on my social media. 

Thank you so much and have a FABulous new year ahead! 

xoxo, 
Cristal of Fab Pinas 

No comments:

Post a Comment